Saturday, February 16, 2008

Two Months old...

Wow. I can't believe it's been two months already!

Yesterday Connor officially hit two months old and I'm still in shock. Has it really been that long? I got another parcel in the mail - I've been ordering things like a madwoman lately and my husband complains none of it is for him... it's allllll for the baby.

Anyway, yesterday's delivery was a picture frame I ordered, a t-shirt and a onesie. And the onesie just had to be worn for the two month picture because everytime I look at him in it, I have to have a bit of a chuckle!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

I bet that's the truth!! Cutie :)

Alycia Hildebrand said...

He is so cute!!!

Sondra said...

That onesie rocks! I love cute fun ones.

Can Connor get any cuter??

Jenn M said...

That is so adorable!

Theresa T said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha!

The expression on his face with the shirt is priceless.

vivi's mom said...

Awwwwwwwe adorable!! Love the shirt!

Callista said...

I'm sure he is already a babe magnent!

Shauna G said...

Yeah I agree I am sure he is a total babe magnet, plus I am sure he knows it.