Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

I know, I know. A day early but we're traveling tomorrow so I don't know if I'll get a chance to post.

We're going home! Man, traveling with a 3 month old is draining. It's been a great trip but I'm looking forward to my own bed and such. I just wish we didn't live so far away from everyone. Especially now that we have our little man. Who will hopefully get back to his routine when we get back home! LOL

So, here are a couple of shots of my little man for Easter. One with some plastic eggs and another on his great-grandma's quilt. I think he's ready to get home too!!




8 comments:

Alycia Hildebrand said...

Love the second one! His eyes are gorgeous!! Great shots!

Jenn M said...

he is so precious!! I hope he enjoyed his first easter and that you have safe travels back home!

Sondra said...

Lorelei he's getting big!! This is going to be fun to follow your blog to see how quick kids really do grow up!

I love the first picture!

Theresa T said...

These are great. I agree with you about him looking like he's ready to go home-especially in the second one.

Jenn said...

I love how he's kinda peeking out from behind the quilt in the second one. He's a sweetie :)

Callista said...

He is getting so big so quickly, wow! What a cutie, both pictures are just to cute and a great memory of his first easter....but one question where is the "covered in chocolate and stickiness" pictures? Hehee

vivi's mom said...

So cute! Love the second pic!

Lorelei said...

~laughing~

Covered in chocolate will be next year. Muahahahahahahaha!

And I can't believe how big he's getting so fast. He's my amazing little man.

By the way, the quilt he's lying on was his great-grandmothers, made by her mother's quilting guild for her wedding!