Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Repose...

Whenever I think I'm at the end of my rope, I watch him sleep and everything's right with the world again.

I'm frustrated with myself because even if I can't post everyday, I want to post more than I am right now. But the days keep slipping away and while I enjoy almost every minute of it (hey, he's teething... who enjoys teething?) I still want to do my pictures too.

So... once again I'm going to take some time for me to get a picture that I want to post and to get it posted at least three times a week.

And hopefully of some subjects other than my amazing little man. I mean, I'll still post some of him but other subjects too.

He is gorgeous though, isn't he? ~winks~

7 comments:

Alycia Hildebrand said...

He is gorgeous! Precious!

Callista said...

He is handsome, and that picture is perfect! Don't be so hard on yourself, you are a new mom that is the toughest job out there and we will never get tired of Connor pics ;)

Theresa T said...

This is so beautiful-the fingers, the way he is holding them, his closed eyes.

Awwwwwwww.......

Jenn M said...

He is definitely an angel!

katei371 said...

That is a very sweet picture! I don't blame you for not using other subjects!

Sondra said...

I feel the same way about my cat! tehe. Watching her sleep is just so relaxing and calming.

He is PRECIOUS!

Jenn said...

I can't add anything new that hasn't already been said so I'll just quote everyone.... :)