Thursday, July 17, 2008

Seven Months Old!!

Wow... has it been a month? Gods, hang my head in shame and apologies to my fellow photo nuts. With all the colds and coughs and appointments around here, I'm not sure where the last month has gone!

So, I will post some shots from his seven month pictures (taken on the 15th, of course) and strive to do much much better!

I have to say, I can't get over the changes in him every month. He's so much more interactive now and trying to get this crawling thing going. He plays with toys though he still does his best to eat most of them too. And solids have been an adventure!

AND... on top of that... he said "Mama" yesterday for the very first time! Whoot!!!

So... some shots of my boy and promises that I'll do better in the picture taking and posting department!



2 comments:

Jenn said...

I agree; he does change a lot from month-to-month! He's totally adorable and I really love the perspective of the last shot! Very natural!

Theresa T said...

Wow is he ever so much bigger-and so much more hair. The last photo is so cute of him.