Friday, August 15, 2008

8 Months old...

I know. I know. Every month I say it. I can't believe how big he's getting. And every month, it's true. It seems like just yesterday we were heading to the hospital so that we could finally have our baby and now, here we are, he's been out -almost- as long as he was in.

Amazing. And I can honestly say that this has been the best (and craziest, most frustrating, remarkable, insane) 8 months of our life. I know there was life before the baby. I know we had fun. But I still can't imagine out lives now without him in it. Ever.

Daddy was home for his "photoshoot" today so a lot of the pictures have him looking up at Daddy - as we see in this shot...


Hey, he's smiling, I certainly can't complain! And the new shirt still makes me laugh. Because he is used to the attention.

Man... look how small that dog is getting. Maybe tomorrow I'll do a progression post just to show the change. Makes me all warm and fuzzy.

Anyway, moving on. I did get a few shots where he opted to look at the camera. Cooperative little man. And happy as the day is long. I swear, he doesn't get grumpy unless something is actually wrong in his little world. But when he wants something? Whoooooo... step on back. LOL Gets that from his father!


And finally, this month's technical difficulty. The escape attempt!!!


Now, seriously, am I the only one who looks at this picture and hears a cop in the background saying "Okay, assume the position." LMAO

2 comments:

Jenn M said...

OMG! I have so many different thoughts all running through my head. HE IS SO CUTE!!! He's grown into such an adorable little man! I too can't believe it's been 8 months! I remember it more clearly than even a few of my friends birth stories that happened later this year!! I also LOVE the shirt he's wearing - so fitting since he always seems to ham it up for the camera. And the last one - I was totally on the same brain wave!

Theresa T said...

I burst out laughing when I saw your last photo. But it is neat to see him standing up like that.