Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ch..Ch..Ch..Changes...

So, the title of this post says it all. I was playing on the computer today and made up a progression card of my little man. Seeing it all laid out like this almost brings tears to my eyes, in a good way though. He's getting so big and he's changed so much! He looks less like a baby now and more and more like a little boy.

A handsome little boy who loves to flirt already! LOL

So, while it's not a new photo, I thought I'd share my little graphic here.

And don't worry, I'll take some pictures of something else soon!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

WOW! Seeing them all in sequence really does show you how much he has grown! I love how his eyes keep getting brighter and he's making all kinds of expressions now!

vivi's mom said...

Wow that is so neat to see the changes all in a row like that! How cute!!

Lorelei said...

Thanks ladies! And yes, he's so expressive now, it's great.

It's scary too, so many changes already and so many more to come. I keep wishing I could freeze him in "this" stage for just a little longer. And then the next stage and the next. LOL

Alycia Hildebrand said...

He is so cute!! His looks have really 'grown up'!!

Jenn M said...

He has definitely become a little man - an adorable one at that! I love all the expressions!

Theresa T said...

Next to his stuffed animal you can really see how much bigger he's gotten.

Love the photo progression that you've put together.