Monday, September 1, 2008

Wide open spaces...

We went to a wedding this weekend. The wedding of one of my oldest friends. God help us, we were in Brownies together, if you can imagine. Wow... more than three decades later, she's now safely married.

This picture is not, of course, from her wedding. Can't post those without her permission. Instead, it's from our drive home from the wedding. It was a good day for a drive, a bit overcast so it wasn't too hot and no rain, despite the scattered clouds. As much as I miss BC, I have to admit that Alberta is a beautiful province.

I took some pictures of an old house on the drive back as well. I'll have to post those tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

The sky is beautiful!

Theresa T said...

So beautiful-the sky is just glowing in yout photo.