Thursday, October 10, 2013

Project 10 | October [a day in the life]

And here we are, October 10th and time for this month's Project 10. The theme this month was "a day in the life" and once again, I found it harder than I had expected. I don't think pictures of me cleaning and running errands would be all that fascinating. I could do pictures of my son but somehow that didn't seem exactly the right way to go. Pictures of my dogs would have involved a lot of sleeping.

An idea finally occurred to me as it was coming down to the wire. So, I introduce a day in the life of my little monster's favourite stuffy, Blue. I wish I could tell you where Blue came from for sure but I strongly suspect my Mom bought it for him. I do know that he's a Ty plushie from 2007 and he was part of the stuffy collection for a while before the monster chose him as the favourite. And Blue's Clues is the reason for the choice. For those of you who don't know, Blue on Blue's Clues is a blue puppy with blue markings and floppy ears. Our Blue is white with blue markings but that doesn't matter a bit to the monster. He plays Blue's Clues with his Blue but it's more than that. He would happily take Blue everywhere with him and he tries. I'm constantly pulling Blue out of his school backpack and more than a few times out from under his shirt because, you know, that's sneaky. *lol*

So, I hope you enjoy and please be sure to head over to Samantha's Blog to see her take on the challenge!