Sunday, April 13, 2008

Circular "gems"

So, keeping in mind the "circles theme this week, I dug into my crafts box to see what else I might have that was circular and came up with these colourful little fake "jewels". God only knows what project I bought them for but I'm sure there was a purpose to them once upon a time.

Now, they're just another thing to use when I take pictures.

I do find that I'm really into the macro shots of late. Which is fine, the macro lens is fun to play with. I just find it funny that lately I'm all about the macro.


5 comments:

Sondra said...

I love me some macro!!

Great shots, very colorful.

Callista said...

I am a macro-aholic. I do not have a good camera, but I love closeups!

katei371 said...

Another macro fan! I did a series of shots of old jewellery, they are a great subject!

vivi's mom said...

Very pretty, I am a huge fan of macro! I wish I had an actual macro lens!

Jenn M said...

i'm with you on the macro! :)