Saturday, April 12, 2008

Circular reflections...


The theme for this weeks contest is circles. So on Saturday afternoon, I went into my craft supplies bucket and pulled out these little circular mirrors and took them outside. The goal was to catch the reflection of the sky without having anything of myself in them.

I mostly succeeded. At the far edge of each circle, you can see the reflection of my red shirt. Curses! LOL

I do like the little glare on the near side of each of those little mirrors though and the way they're reflecting off the leather.

Not sure yet if I'll use this one or find something else but, overall, I'm pleased with how this turned out.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Look at you being all creative....haha...I like it!

Sondra said...

Love it!

I love those darn mirrors. I think they would be cool if you glued them on the wall some what close together.

Jenn M said...

how cool is that shot!?! I also love how the textures play off each other!

Theresa T said...

Great idea that turned out even better.