Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Oh my god, he's 4 months old!!

I know, I know. I did a post today already. But I had to post some pics of my little man since he turned a whopping 4 months old today.

Wow, I can't believe it's already been that long. Amazing. He was in a great mood today too so taking the pictures were lots of fun with a lot of smiles...


It's amazing how much more active he is now, reaching out to grab the dog rather than leaving it sitting there beside him. His frequent attempts to eat either his hands or the stuffed dog often obscured the smiles...

He seemed surprised by the camera... though I can't imagine why. It's not like I haven't taken... well... a lot of pictures of him. Let's not try to put a number on it. A lot will suffice!


And there were moments when I really really wished I could know what he was thinking....


Still, we had a lot of fun with the cameras today....


Even though, as always, we did experience some technical difficulties...


I still can't believe it's been four months. I'm so in love with my little man. But hey, who could possibly resist this face??



6 comments:

Jenn said...

He's growing so fast!! I love when they start to show real facial expression! He's gorgeous :)

Theresa T said...

Technical difficulties-hahahaha!!!

While they are so great-of course how could they not be with your subject-I lvoe the last three of Connor. So much expression and personality in them.

Jenn M said...

OMG!! Every picture he gets more and more handsome!! He's so precious!! :) I love love the personality in the last one!! :)

Sondra said...

He gives me serious baby fever. The last picture!! Awwww.

Callista said...

I can't stop smiling, he is just so precious and handsome, and I love how you wrote up this entry. And it must just so amazing to watch him grow and see him get more and more "mobile". Okay baby fever...now to go pester Jim ;)

Lorelei said...

LOL

Tell Jim it's not my fault. And it is amazing, I have to say. And so much fun!

Thanks everyone. I do think he's absolutely adorable. Hehehe... so glad it's not just me being the adoring Mommy!