Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dude, your girlfriend keeps checking me out!

So, once again I fall behind on my blog posts. Ah well.

For any number of reasons, it's been a busy couple of weeks. I did manage to get a couple of pictures done for the weekly contest but I just didn't manage to post on my own blog. Sheesh.

The weather has finally gotten nicer and we've even gone outside for a walk and everything. I turned 39 on April 25th so I'm once again looking at losing some weight. I'm doing pretty good but I need to get more exercise. Works out well that I have the little man to keep me running!

Speaking of the aforementioned little man, his clothes are the reason for the title of this post. After two months of waiting, I finally got the onesies that I ordered in! He wore one of them today and EVERYONE had a good laugh over it.


I stopped at work to visit and, since it's so sunny out, I plunked his little hat down on his head. As you can see, he's still not entirely sure about whether the hat is acceptable or not.



He smiled while he was wearing it and yet, I turned away from him for a moment to adjust the window and turned back to this.


I love the so casual stretch. It just screams "Hat? What hat, Mommy?"

Ah well, and the adventure continues.

9 comments:

Sondra said...

God he is cute! And that onesie! Where did you get it?? I'm going to 2 baby boy showers soon.

Lorelei said...

I ordered the onesie off cafe press.

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/baby/-/source_searchBox/x_32/y_13

Isn't it awesome. LOL

Katherine said...

He keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Alycia Hildebrand said...

He's such a doll!!! He's going to be a heart breaker when he gets older!!

Pam said...

I love his shirt! I would totally check him out as well. What a cutie :)

Theresa T said...

That is way too funny.

And the wearer definately deserves to be checked out 'cause he is so cute.

Callista said...

What does the other onsie say? So cute, I think most women will completely stalk and stare at baby way more than studly hunk hahaa.

Jenn M said...

wow! is he ever growing!! He's such a handsome little man :)

John said...


Oh my God he is so adorable! and I love to see gorgeous kids wearing funny baby onesies. Really makes me laugh. By the way, I found tons of hilarious and humorist onesies in NanyCrafts.com, you should check them out!