Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day, all of you mothers and mothers-to-be!

First of all, let me clarify a little booboo I made. I put my name on these pictures out of habit. But I obviously didn't take them. Dave did. Happily enough, my little stinker stayed up late enough to get a couple of pics with him. After all, it was our first Mother's Day together.

It's amazing, really. This time last year I'd just found out we were pregnant again. Happy and terrified all at the same time. I called my parents on Mother's Day to tell them we were going to have a baby. And this year, I get to snuggle him and listen to his giggles.

I wish Dave had been off to enjoy the day with us. But you know what?

It was a really good day.




6 comments:

katei371 said...

These are the sweetest pictures, your little one is adorable! Happy mother's day!

Alycia Hildebrand said...

So cute! That last one is adorable!! Happy Mother's Day!!

Jenn said...

I love the last one......what a great moment!

Jenn M said...

Happy Mother's Day!! he looks like such a happy baby :)

M.R. said...

Warms my heart!

Theresa T said...

So beautiful.

What a way to spend-and remember-your Mother's Day.