Thursday, May 15, 2008

Where have the last 5 months gone?

The title for this post says it all for me.

I can't believe it's been five months now, I really can't. Sometimes it seems like he's been here forever because I can't imagine my life without him. And at other times it seems like just yesterday.

He's so amazing to me. All these little giggles and smiles and grabbing for things. Even when I'm overtired and frustrated, this is the best thing in the world.

So, here's my little man at five months. Wearing his "Mommy's little man" shirt since at four
months he wore his "Daddy's little buddy" shirt!!

We started off with his hat and cool shades. However, this month's technical difficulty was a bit different than last month's. First of all... I didn't catch a picture of it. I did, however, get some pictures of the outcome. You see, he doesn't sit up so well just yet though he's getting better everyday. And he was wearing shades. So when he slid and hit the armrest...


....well, you can see the result. Baby's first bruise. (Not counting the ones from the needle for his shots). Oh, it's just a tiny one but still...


However, he recovered quickly though he was in a bit of a grumpy man mood for the rest of the day. He still managed to give me a few smiles for the camera.



5 comments:

katei371 said...

I love the second picture! His expression is totally priceless. Poor little bruised guy! :)

Alycia Hildebrand said...

He is SOOOO CUTE!!!! Great job with his 5 month pictures!

Jenn said...

Poor guy....I'm sure he's recovered nicely :)

Theresa T said...

His look in the second photo is priceless. Sort of a 'wait until I tell Daddy what happened adn I'm going to milk it for all it's worth' kind of look.

Lorelei said...

LOL Perfect description of the look. I felt so bad but he was giggling in no time so I tried not to let it bother me too much!

Thanks guys, I'm really happy with the pics!