Tuesday, December 4, 2007

But baby it's warm inside...

This morning, I started the car and looked up at the house of the neighbour behind us. And was juts tickled, for some strange reason, by the ice around this little chimney vent thingy...

Yes, I know. Terribly technical language. I'll try not to get carried away by it.

Anyway, I figured I'd try to catch a shot of it but, surprise surprise the light was uncooperative today. Alas... bad lighting. Then I moved, looking for a more cooperative angle when I saw the image I captured for the second picture. It was beautiful, so gold and warm. And it's also about the brightest we got all day.

So, timing really is everything, I guess. And I'm going to hope for betting lighting so I can catch a better shot of the ice tomorrow!


1 comment:

Jenn M said...

ooooo gorgeous! I love the light in the second one - i love light like that - Yummy yummy light!