Sunday, December 2, 2007

An older pic - splash of colour

This is an older picture, taken in 2003, actually, in my first foray into digital photography. I didn't get a chance to take any pictures today because we're putting up Christmas decorations. I think impending fatherhood has traumatized hubby's brain because he's gotten really into the Christmas decorating this year! Usually he just groans - quietly - and tries to minimize my insanity.

I freely admit I have a bit of an obsession with Christmas lights. Hehehehe...

Anyway, I'll probably take some pictures tonight but just in case, I wanted to post this splash of colour. A selection of sarongs hanging together during a summer street mall in my hometown. It always cheers me up to see all the bright colours and given the theme this week, it was just sitting in my mind!