Monday, December 3, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree...

I tried to resist... tried to save the Christmas pictures until closer to the actual time. But I couldn't. All I had in my head today was Christmas decorations. Christmas lights. Each time I tried to go out and do some pics, Christmas dominated my mind.

So I gave up and decided that if I was going to play with Christmas pics, I'd at least tinker with some low light level ones and see what happened.

I'm not overjoyed with the results but I do like the colours in the first one. And the second one kind of draws my eye, almost like some kind of abstract art. I'm definitely going to spend more time tinkering with low level light though!


2 comments:

Jenn said...

I agree, the colours really are nice! I wish my tree pics looked like that!

Theresa T said...

I like that ornament-I have an urge to come and steal it (but then I think how cold it is and how much snow you have and decide against it).