Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas...

We went out shopping today to buy a new Christmas tree and some more decorations since our last tree was very small. So while I we were shopping, I was thinking about my favourite decorations. And I decided that's what I would post tonight.

So, these are my two favourite Christmas decorations for our tree. The first is a favourite because when I gave it to hubby, he laughed so hard he had tears in his eyes. Now I have one that's the Christmas version of the cup. Hehehe...

The second is one that I got in 2004 and it made me cry when a student gave it to me. I dragged that student, kicking and screaming it seemed, through his Grade 12 courses with me. He came to visit me the following year, in tears, to hug me and tell me he had passed his courses and that he was sure it was because of me.


2 comments:

Carol-Ann said...

hahahah that starbucks one is AWESOME!

Jenn said...

I need to find of those starbucks ornaments to give my SIL; she's a total addict!