Saturday, November 3, 2007

I don't know what it's called...


The title of this post says it all. I have no idea idea what this is called but I thought it looked really cool.

The weather finally cooperated with me! Yay! The sun was out all day and the skies were blue. So I took the clean - well, formerly clean - vehicle out for a drive to get some pics. I say formerly because the road I chose was muddy so it's not quite so pretty anymore.

On my trek, I stopped several times, taking pictures here and there and this is one of the ones that I was happiest with. I love the way glare of the sun behind it and how it catches the fuzz all over the little curly pieces. It felt good just to get out of the house into the fresh air. And I was surprised to see that there was snow on the ground!! Eek!!! Say it ain't so! Not a lot... and it is November but still... snow is bad!

6 comments:

Jenn M said...

oooooo that looks cool! Great picture. It's captivating! I can't stop lookinga t it. I wonder what it is and if we have them around here

Janny A. said...

Same here!!! Definitely wondering what it is! Also, is there snow on it?? It looks like there's some snow on there...

Lorelei said...

Thank you! I was really pleased with it!

It's not snow, actually, it's something fuzzy... I have no idea what but I'd really like to find out!

Pam said...

What ever fuzzy thing it is, it made for a great picture :)

Theresa T said...

Yeah it looks tres cool!

Carol-Ann said...

So neat! It gives you a chilly feeling - like it's frost on the plant or something. Very cool!!!!!