Sunday, November 25, 2007

Paradise by the Keyboard's light...

Okay okay, paradise is a bit of an exaggeration but I couldn't resist.

I was looking at my keyboard and thinking it would make a cool picture if I could get it to work. About ten tries later, I finally got one I'm happy with! LOL

It's a Logitech G11 keyboard and I just love it. I mean, as much as you can love a keyboard. I use my computer for work, for graphics, for chat, and a lot of other things which means I can be pretty hard on a keyboard. I also type in the neighbourhood of 70 words a minute (if I don't need to add numbers... numbers slow me down to about 50-ish) so it really does take a bit of a beating over time. The old cordless keyboard actually ended up with a bunch of the letters worn off. This one doesn't have letters "painted" on the keys. The letters are actually clear and you
can turn on the light so they glow.

Oooo... very cool keyboard. Hubby was so jealous when I picked it, he ordered himself one too. LOL

5 comments:

Carol-Ann said...

woah FANCYYY
i want one now too :P

Theresa T said...

That is very neat (and I like the title-couldn't help but chuckle).

Jenn said...

Very cool!!

Sondra said...

Oooo it just needs to have an option where you can change the color it glows, so that when you're bored of blue you can have PINK!!

Lorelei said...

Oh yeah... that would be very cool!

I should e-mail logitech! LOL