Friday, November 2, 2007


Today's pictures are kind of "retakes". I had taken a couple pictures a few weeks ago and was fairly pleased with them but I wanted to give them another try. One is a flower picture... a hibiscus backlit by the sunlight. I wanted to see if I could get the veins to stand out a bit more.

The second picture is of a candleholder that's made of a multitude of small prisms. I was trying to catch more flares as the sunlight hit it. I still didn't catch it quite the way I was hoping to so I guess I'll be trying it again!

I really want to get outside and get some pictures with some blue sky and sunlight. Honestly, the weather could at least cooperate with me a little bit. Grey skies and lots of clouds, that's all I've been seeing the last few days. Come on, mother nature, cut a girl a break!!

2 comments:

Theresa T said...

There is something haunting about the hibiscus photo to me. I can't help staring at it.

Sondra said...

The 1st one is so glamorous :)