Thursday, November 1, 2007

One of my boys...


The weather did not cooperate with me at all today. I was hoping to go outside and get some nice early winter no snow pictures but I was thwarted.

So, I resorted to one of my favourite topics. My dogs. Of course, Coker was not even remotely cooperative. I lay down on the floor to get a picture and what happens? That's right... Cockapoo loving. Note to self: brush their teeth more often! And that "stay" command? Not helpful at all tonight.

Of course, Crash wasn't much better but at least he sat still long enough for me to capture a picture of his cute little Beagle face. And, of course, the love scratch on his nose given to him by Coker when they were fighting over the remains of a rawhide bone. They almost never fight but there's just something about the last bit of rawhide that gets them wound up!


No comments: