Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The photographer revealed?

So, what does "bored + camera" equal?

Some slightly different shots. I was having fun with the camera because, well, that's what you're supposed to do with a camera, right?

The end results were amusing for me, at least.

The first is my first real "Belly picture". I think I'll post it in the belly thread because it makes me laugh.

The next picture also had several "oops" moments before I finally got one that worked.

And, finally, I was fascinated by these berries yesterday when I was out taking pictures. The colour of them against the blue sky was just amazing and there's something kind of compelling about them. Amazing, isn't it, what draws the eye sometimes?

2 comments:

Carol-Ann said...

Awesome pics!
I love how you were thinking out of the box!!!
The belly pic is so cute!

Sondra said...

Taking a picture of yourself in a car mirror is hard!!! It took me multiple attempts too on a road trip this past summer.