Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Site at Day..

The weather cooperated beautifully today, giving me bright blue skies to work with! So, after some food - since food is terribly important to me right now - and a triple check of my cameras to make sure I had all the batteries and that they were all charged up, I was off and running.

Okay... off and walking slowly. You get the idea.

I headed out to site again today to get a few pictures of the site in daylight and I couldn't really have asked for better conditions. Unlike most of the other times I've attempted to photograph out there during the daylight, I didn't have the haze that always seems to get in the way. But the light breeze kept the haze away and the blue skies provided the perfect backdrop.

Granted, it's still not an attractive topic but I was pleased with how they turned out.

The first shot is from the Rebel with the telephoto lens and the other two distance pictures are from the G9.


2 comments:

Theresa T said...

The second one really stands out to me-very industrial while still having all the snow and blue skies(nature) around it. We don't have anything like that around here so it's a completely foreign sight to me.

Jenn M said...

I really enjoy your shots every day. You get some great perspectives! The second shot is very powerful. It could definitely be part of an environmental campaign