Friday, November 23, 2007

Jingle Bells!

Okay, okay. They're not actually Christmas decorations!

We had troubles with one of our dogs not letting us know when he had to go out. Or rather, he'd come see us but do nothing to indicate there was a reason for his visit. And if we didn't catch on when he left again... well... you know what happens. Anyway, it worked out great. They're ringing the bells when they need to go out!

And me, I just liked how the bells look and how they caught the flash. I also like them sitting on the surface of the dark leather ottoman and the way it reflected.

3 comments:

Theresa T said...

That's too funny! I have a feeling that when I hear the bells next time that I'll be thinking about your dogs.

Jenn M said...

gorgeous shot! and i love how your dogs use them... i have a friend with a dog who did the same thing!

Jenn said...

What a great idea!