Thursday, November 22, 2007

There's no avoiding winter now...

I am willing to admit that winter can make for some pretty pictures. Especially when the sun is out. The way snow hangs on tree branches and there's a certain appeal to the monochromatic kind of look though I much prefer spring and summer.

Of course, when you're not a fan of the cold, it's hard to get excited about snow. I know a lot of friends are thrilled that winter's finally here since now they can snowboard and ski. And the skidoos that I saw out and about! Crazy!

So, here are a few winter shots. The last one is my favourite, I have to admit! I loved how the moon was hanging in the blue sky as the sun was going down. I do also like the 3rd one. I've taken pictures of that same rail fence in the fall so it was nice to catch it with the snow sitting on the rails.





4 comments:

Jenn said...

Ooohh! I love the last one with the moon!

Theresa T said...

The third one shows off all the snow on the fence posts but I really like the look and feel of hte last one.

Carol-Ann said...

wow wow wow wow wow!
LOVE THE SHOTS!!!!

Jenn M said...

wow! gorgeous shots!!! i especially love the fence!